Pass this along to someone who richly deserves it

James Warren

Dec 27, 2021, 8:28:08 PM12/27/21
Pass this along to someone who richly deserves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

HRM Resident

Dec 28, 2021, 7:49:18 AM12/28/21
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pass this along to someone who richly deserves it.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

I have it set to automatically play every time I log on to my computer
or phone. It reminds me of what I am! At least I was somewhat valuable in
my younger years! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 28, 2021, 8:26:22 AM12/28/21
Good boy! Self knowledge is a liberating and wonderful thing. :)

HRM Resident

Dec 28, 2021, 12:18:12 PM12/28/21
Seeing as we’ve defined what I probably am (or was,) do we have an idea
what you might be? I won’t hazard a guess, but suggest you study this in
preparation for next Christmas:

<https://youtu.be/f8nn8MhEqXU>

Remember, failing to prepare is preparing to fail! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 28, 2021, 1:10:36 PM12/28/21
On 2021-12-28 1:18 PM, HRM Resident wrote:
> James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have it set to automatically play every time I log on to my computer
>>> or phone. It reminds me of what I am! At least I was somewhat valuable in
>>> my younger years! :-)
>>>

>> Good boy! Self knowledge is a liberating and wonderful thing. :)
>>

> Seeing as we’ve defined what I probably am (or was,) do we have an idea
> what you might be? I won’t hazard a guess, but suggest you study this in
> preparation for next Christmas:
>
> <https://youtu.be/f8nn8MhEqXU>
>
> Remember, failing to prepare is preparing to fail! :-)

As always, be careful and think ahead. :)

HRM Resident

Dec 28, 2021, 8:30:43 PM12/28/21
In just In 362 days it’ll be 25 December 2022. I suspect studying and
watching a lot of porn in the ensuing 11+ months will have you on top of
your game (no pun intended) by then. Too bad that binary newsgroup faded
away as that would be a great place for still pictures.

Maybe we can revive it. Start posting pictures of flowers, birds,
rainbows, sun rises/sets, etc. Innocent stuff and then you can shock
everyone on 26 December next year with a dozen “goodies!” :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 28, 2021, 8:44:18 PM12/28/21
You never cease to amaze me! What a great idea! You're packed full of
incredibly good ideas! Where would we be without you? :)

HRM Resident

Dec 29, 2021, 6:15:34 AM12/29/21
It’s a natural talent I was born with. Thinking that I was crazy, my
mother had me tested. All came back “OK.” It was a mail order
questionnaire she filled out in the early 60s and sent to a PO Box in
Saskatchewan. A few months later we got a letter with “All is fine”
printed on it and signed by a Dr Ian Fleming, so it has to be accurate.
Ought to be for the $25 cash she sent.

You ever get the “test?”

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 29, 2021, 7:58:40 AM12/29/21
I'm off the chart on all tests I've ever taken. :)