HFM v0.9.17.1040

harlam357

May 1, 2020, 10:32:48 PM5/1/20
to hfm-net
HFM v0.9.17.1040

I encourage everyone to save their hfmx configuration file once loaded into 0.9.17.  Just select File > Save Configuration.  I did not make this automatic because it does create an hfmx file that is incompatible with the previous release version 0.9.12.  However, taking this step will generate unique identifiers for each client which enhances the link between the client definition and slot benchmarks.

- Enhancement: Slot Type now reports actual threads for CPU slots.
- Enhancement: Benchmarks captures and tracks individual GPU or CPU + threads.
- Enhancement: Slots grid painting rewritten (b/c the old code was a travesty).  The main change you'll see is PPD and Credit is now right justified and the number formatting is applied.  So much easier to read.
- Enhancement: Client hostname/IP and port echoed in status bar.

- Fix: Ensure Main and Benchmarks windows are restored in the viewable screen.
- Fix: Fix to allow log viewers like notepad++ to be used.

- Change: Changed many of the labels in the UI to align better with current FAH terminology.
- Change: "Allow Asynchronous Clocks" setting (v6 thing).
- Change: Use the new HFM.Client API NuGet package.
- Change: Requires .NET Framework v4.7.

mattifolder

May 2, 2020, 11:47:26 AM5/2/20
to hfm-net
Hallo,

1st thanks for your great work over a long time. But now I've a problem after last update (from the previous version).

No Queue Data after Update at CPU and GPU Slot. Also after deleting and creating client.
Folding log with such entires:

15:37:23:WU00:FS00:0x22:Completed 1480000 out of 2000000 steps (74%)
15:37:54:ERROR:Receive error: 10054: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen.
15:37:54:ERROR:Receive error: 10054: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen.
15:40:19:WU00:FS00:0x22:Completed 1500000 out of 2000000 steps (75%)

Any Idea ?

Greatings, Matthias

mattifolder

May 2, 2020, 1:48:49 PM5/2/20
to hfm-net
I think, it was Folding Client 7.6.12 Beta, that causes the problem. With HFM HFM 0.9.12.839 als that version of Folding client worked correctly, with HFM 0.9.17.1040 error "No Queue Data".
After downgrade to Folding Client 7.6.11 Beta also HFM 0.9.17.1040 works correctly.
So I will stay at Folding Client 7.6.11 Beta and check the problem with next version of Folding Client or HFM.

Best regards, Matthias

harlam357

May 2, 2020, 2:04:11 PM5/2/20
to hfm-net
Hi matti - yes, there is a known issue with 7.6.12 and HFM.  It's on the FAHClient side, so I cannot do anything about it.  The latest beta is 7.6.13 and it works just fine with HFM 0.9.17.  Enjoy!

mattifolder

May 2, 2020, 2:08:05 PM5/2/20
to hfm-net
Thank you, harlam !
I had not yet seen then new beta. I'll update an put an information to pcgh folding team in our forum.

harlam357

May 2, 2020, 2:29:04 PM5/2/20
to hfm-net
Excellent!  Thank you for spreading the word matti!