Lost connection?

YtterbiumUK

Apr 25, 2020, 6:37:11 PM4/25/20
to hfm-net
Hi,

For my localhost it loses connection frequent, where as the remote hosts are solid connections, anything I can do to improve the connection?

Untitled.png

You can see it was connected but there is no errors in the log.

Thanks

harlam357

Apr 30, 2020, 1:53:47 AM4/30/20
to hfm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's odd.  I've certainly never experienced such a fragile connection.  I need to see the HFM.log to even begin to speculate at what's going on.

YtterbiumUK

Apr 30, 2020, 4:31:02 AM4/30/20
to hfm-net
In the log there was no connection or disconnection events.  I can imagine that this is a n=1, I'm happy to support you on working to solution if you think there is value to work on it.  let me know if you think there is some value?

harlam357

May 1, 2020, 11:16:35 PM5/1/20
to hfm-net
Please try the latest 0.9.17 release and see if that alleviates the issue.  The code communicating with the FAHClient was completely rewritten, so that may yield better behavior as it stands.

harlam357

May 16, 2020, 11:56:41 PM5/16/20
to hfm-net
Any further response on this issue?