A 162 page update on what I've been up to for the last 6 years.

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)

Nov 3, 2020, 1:37:38 AM11/3/20
to hexa...@googlegroups.com

Please spread this around as widely as possible, I think the content is genuinely important for our broad-based understanding of our position in the world, and what we do next.

LALAUNCHPAD.ORG is the hexayurts which have gone up for homeless people in LA, that project is doing great.

If you'd like to donate a hexayurt to the homeless in LA, let me know and I'll make the introductions.

Be well folks.Godspeed, you Americans.

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 06.24.00.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 06.23.14.png

--
Vinay Gupta  hexa...@gmail.com  http://myhopeforthe.world
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest