Hexayurt Project 20 year anniversary activities

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)

Aug 6, 2023, 11:56:02 AM8/6/23
to hexa...@googlegroups.com

1) I'm going to be doing a talk at Decentral on Friday -- really 5 or 10 minutes of me talking and then a general get together of the community! Please come particularly if you're building hexayurts using new methods - velcro, sail tape, new geometries, new materials!

20 Years of Hexayurts: Prototyping Future Villages

Date and Time:
Friday, September 1st, 2023, 1 PM – 1:45 PM
Type:
Class/Workshop
Located at Camp:
DECENTRAL

2) If you like, make a rubber stamp to this design or another one, and offer to stamp people's clothes and bags if they like the hexayurt!

Please no moopy stuff -- no stickers! unless you're watching people apply the stickers and collecting the backing every single time!

See you out there,

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 15.08.05.png

--
Vinay Gupta  hexa...@gmail.com  http://myhopeforthe.world
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)