Hexayurt Project 2023 updates - clothing designs, pop-up folders, and homeless projects

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)

Feb 16, 2023, 3:19:34 PM2/16/23
to hexa...@googlegroups.com

First http://hexayurt.com/#2023 Hexayurt Project homepage update since before the pandemic.

Quite a bit of news:
* brand new one piece folding hexayurt designs -- no taping on playa!
* two designs for improvised field clothing. I'm hoping to be at Burning Man handing out keep-warm cloaks at the sound camps and deep playa this year, DM me if you're interested in that project.
* a live deployment some folks did of hexayurts to shelter homeless people in LA
As always, please keep the moop problem in mind at all times. Done right you can burn with hexayurts and not leave wreckage on the road side (strap it down!) or moop on the playa (finish all construction at home!).

Thanks again!

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 20.11.39.png

--
Vinay Gupta  hexa...@gmail.com  http://myhopeforthe.world
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest