I’m on the Burner Bus — see you in a couple of hours

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)

Aug 26, 2023, 5:56:20 PM8/26/23
to hexa...@googlegroups.com

Friday. 1PM. DECENTRAL camp. Hexayurt time!
Vinay Gupta  hexa...@gmail.com  http://myhopeforthe.world
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest
UK Cell : +44 (0)7500 895568 Twitter/Skype/Gtalk: hexayurt
"In the midst of winter,  I finally learned that there was
        in me an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Lucas González

Aug 27, 2023, 2:32:06 AM8/27/23
to hexa...@googlegroups.com
Just in case anyone can help with this, if not too late, 5" thick 20"*20" filters with not very noisy fans & really low energy requirements do reduce transmission of all kinds of respiratory shite.

Or maybe just extraction from the top for many air-changes per hour? CDC recommends a minimum of 5, I think. I'd go for 10. Breeze is your friend.

Used at Davos & Burning Man is more important, right? I'd hate to see Vinay's become yet another mass spread event.

Getting off my soapbox now. Cheers!