Yurt Storage & Transport for TTITD

Black Rock Yurt Storage & Transport

Jul 17, 2019, 7:02:18 PM7/17/19
to hexayurt
Black Rock Yurt Storage & Transport has changed hands & will remain operational at least through 2020. Our intention is to provide secure space for your hexayurt for those whom for whatever reason, can't haul or ship it themselves or find local storage.

We have a 53' trailer that is parked in a secure lot in Empire and brought to the playa early in Build Week. We provide a handy cart you can borrow that can be attached to the frame of your bike for easy transport.

Please fill out this form to request a reservation.

Our storage rates include our crew rehabbing your yurt for 2020. We offer this service as a way to reduce moop on playa.

See you in the dust!