tcpxtract seg. fault

ozanucar

May 10, 2010, 11:12:25 AM5/10/10
to HeX liveCD
Hello,
I'm now download Hex LiveCD 2.0 and using tcpxtract and scanhill.

I set command "scanhill -i em1" and for tcpxtract "tcpxtract -d em1"
however both tools segmentation fault.
Does anyone have this problem.

Thanks all Hex developers : ))

geek00L

May 11, 2010, 11:22:32 AM5/11/10
to HeX liveCD
hi ozanucar

We are aware that tcpxtract is kinda broken but never see scanhill
segfault, may i have more detail message about the segfault.

On the other hand, we are currently spending time to build meta ports
to push for hex 3 release, so that eat a lot of times, anyway feel
free to visit us at irc freenode #rawpacket if you have more
questions.