Implement New VRP Problem Instances

soumaya mire

Oct 16, 2020, 12:57:49 PM10/16/20
to HeuristicLab
Hello All
     I try to creat  a new Problem Instance  as shown on (https://dev.heuristiclab.com/trac.fcgi/wiki/Documentation/Howto/ImplementANewVRPProblemInstance,  i have a different  capacity per vehicle and one depot .
do I have to change this line in the evaluator
     double capacity = cvrpInstance.Capacity.Value;
to :
    double capacity = cvrpInstance.Capacity[vehicle] ?

thank you

soumaya mire

Oct 17, 2020, 6:26:55 AM10/17/20
to HeuristicLab
  or I have to derive my problem from the MDCVRPTW variant instead of CVRPTW and put the number of depots to 1

HeuristicLab

Oct 19, 2020, 2:25:04 AM10/19/20
to HeuristicLab
Well, yes, basically you either reimplement the heterogeneous vehicle parts of MDCVRPTW in your problem class or you do the later suggestion and work with just one depot. I think it should work.

soumaya mire

Oct 19, 2020, 2:07:05 PM10/19/20
to HeuristicLab
thank you