Gini coefficient on the estimated unbounded values

angel b.

Mar 1, 2022, 10:20:27 AM3/1/22
to HeuristicLab

Hello
I need to calculate the normalized Gini coefficient on the unbounded estimated values.
I tried to change the Estimation Limits (Lower and Upper) and set them to +1E+20 and -1E+20, but I got an exception, apparently because of infinity values.
I don't know if it is possible to remove the Estimation Limits and how to do it.
I don't know if it would be possible to include the calculation of Gini coefficient on the unbounded estimated values, over the calculation already made by HL on the bounded estimated values.
Thanks in advance
Ángel
Message has been deleted