Mixed pickup and training Tuesdays

Myall Hingee

Aug 16, 2013, 11:55:13 PM8/16/13
to brisbane...@yahoogroups.com, firestorm-ultimate, brisbanepr...@yahoogroups.com, buml_ultimate, heroes ultimate

Every Tuesday, starting August 27th, there will be mixed pickup and training at Annerley from 7-9pm.

The idea is this will become training for a team that will go to mixed nationals, but it will be focused on game play for now.

You do not need to be willing to go to mixed nats to attend, just willing to:
1) learn (if you're inexperienced)
2) help those less experienced than you (just a few minutes on the sideline or before a point is enough)
3) put in effort to play as best you can

Cost: TBC but either FREE or gold coin for current buml, bpl, or wufl players, $5 for others.

Please let me know if you are interested in this and/or playing Mixed Nationals (Canberra, October 25th-27th), and I will send you further updates.

Open-to-all pickup will continue until late September, and then it will become more focused training for mixed nats.

Myall
stra...@gmail.com

Myall Hingee

Aug 26, 2013, 8:11:24 PM8/26/13
to brisbane...@yahoogroups.com, firestorm-ultimate, brisbanepr...@yahoogroups.com, buml_ultimate, heroes ultimate
Good Morning Brisbane!

There will be pickup tonight 7:15-9pm, Annerley Field 5 (the northern one, closest to Juliette St).

This is a perfect way to work some of the soreness out of your legs after Halibut.

Best of all, it's free!

More details below.

Myall
0410280437