Heroes AGM and End of Year Breakup (27/10)

Chris Brown

Oct 23, 2012, 9:33:08 PM10/23/12
to heroes-ul...@googlegroups.com, Heroes
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that we have secured a function room at Wests Rugby Union Club. The address is at Memorial Park, Toowong which is off Sylvan Road

We have the space booked from 5.30pm for the AGM and will continue on there until late. There will be a number of food platters going around but no dinner as such.

Reminder that it is this Saturday night (27/10) and please let me (not the whole group) know if you are coming so I can make sure there is enough food.

Thanks,

Chris

D&K Johansen

Oct 25, 2012, 8:55:42 AM10/25/12
to heroes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Katherine, Max and I are going to come on Saturday but we will only be able to stay for an hour or so as we have another engagement that starts at 7 in new farm.

Cheers,

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Gavin Croft

Oct 27, 2012, 2:15:06 AM10/27/12
to heroes ultimate
Don't forget your ID this time Chris! If it rains tonight it might not be much fun sitting outside the Regatta for the after party.

Subject: Re: [heroes-ultimate] Heroes AGM and End of Year Breakup (27/10)
From: dkjoh...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:55:42 +1000
To: heroes-...@googlegroups.com