About mesh surgery

Astar Isborn

Jun 15, 2020, 5:46:28 AM6/15/20
to Herniasurgery
It’s real and problem of lots of people who had open mesh hernia surgery with minimum complications. We’re afraid that mesh can be problem any time in future. In that case it’ll be great if desarda hernia center could remove the old mesh and do the surgery. Just for the peace of mind.

Saleh Haskouri

Jun 15, 2020, 6:12:44 AM6/15/20
to prescie...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Dr. Desarda does not use mesh