Let me know anyone with the experience of mesh removel by dr.dersada and how they are doing ,i visited him and was ready to take my case but haven't heard anyone who got their mesh out by him so am quiet skeptical

santas...@gmail.com

May 9, 2023, 2:13:15 PM5/9/23
to Herniasurgery
Kindly seeking advice
My number ±919667724361 you can contact me to share more information i will really appreciate

Saleh Haskouri

May 9, 2023, 4:44:18 PM5/9/23
to santas...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
For that you need to go to Kevin Petersen in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tell him I referred you. He did it for me back in 2013.

Sal Haskouri

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 7:13 PM santas...@gmail.com <santas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly seeking advice
My number ±919667724361 you can contact me to share more information i will really appreciate

Astar Isborn

May 20, 2023, 3:01:57 AM5/20/23
to santas...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
The problem with mesh is very rare. Let’t forget it if you don’t have any complications.

Anthony Guglielmo

Jul 5, 2023, 8:20:09 AM7/5/23
to Herniasurgery
Is Dr. Peterson as good as Dr. Tomas in Florida? Comparing experience and prices.

Saleh Haskouri

Jul 5, 2023, 8:24:06 AM7/5/23
to goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery

Ravi Kumar

Jul 5, 2023, 8:33:38 AM7/5/23
to goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Why you need to looking for Mesh Out?

Anthony Guglielmo

Jul 5, 2023, 10:16:59 AM7/5/23
to Herniasurgery
No, I don't need mesh out, just need a desarda repair of inguinal hernia and I'm shopping around for the best price and someone with good experience. Dr. Tomas has done 5,000. How many has Dr. Peterson done?

Ravi Kumar

Jul 5, 2023, 11:06:22 AM7/5/23
to goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Hernia repair cost in India is less than $1000.00

Anthony Guglielmo

Jul 5, 2023, 11:10:07 AM7/5/23
to Herniasurgery
It says it is $3000 on Dr. Desarda's website. It says he isn't performing surgery anymore. Who are his associate surgeons and how many surgeries have they done?

Jim George

Jul 5, 2023, 11:39:58 AM7/5/23
to Ravi Kumar, goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
I had mesh remove done by Dr. Johnathan Yunis in Sarasota, FL.
That's all he does . For the last 15 years. He does 1 or 2 a day.
Price about $3500.
I had it done on May 31 of 2023.
Great team and great doctor. My recovery  has been great. Highly recommend him.
Jim

Ravi Kumar

Jul 5, 2023, 12:55:15 PM7/5/23
to goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
It's depends on hospital/doctor but actually surgery is almost equal like cesarean.

Dan

Jul 6, 2023, 8:26:53 AM7/6/23
to Ravi Kumar, goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
I had the disorder no mess done over 15 years ago by the start of himself, and I've had no problems whatsoever. I'm sure if anyone knows how to take that mess crap out it would be him.

Ravi Kumar

Jul 6, 2023, 8:47:47 AM7/6/23
to Dan, Anthony Guglielmo, Herniasurgery
Depends on case to case many specialized doctors are recommended with mesh repair.

Many years people will survive without problem using mesh repair.

I hope all type of hernia are not possible without mesh

ROBERT TOMAS

Jul 19, 2023, 7:37:29 AM7/19/23
to goog...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Desarda Hernia Center, USA

We perform exclusive no mesh hernia surgery
Inguinal/Umbilical/Ventral and Incisional Hernias
We are in Ft Myers, FL and receive patients from all over the United States and the rest of the world.
All Inclusive rate of $4,850.00. Anesthesiologists, Surgery Center and Surgeon Fee
call our call center for more information

Desarda Hernia Center, USA®
U First Health & Surgical Center®
12650 World Plaza Lane, Building 72, Suite 1 (Main Office and Surgery Center)
Fort Myers, FL 33907
in...@ufirsthealth.com
888-884-0019 - Office
239.236.1595 - fax