Sir I have viewed this group in full and Ihave a question

Assigned to des...@hotmail.com by sarathko...@gmail.com

sarathko...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 1:53:45 PM11/10/18
to Herniasurgery
Sir as your technique has been quite popular but still it isn't being used in many hospitals. can you state any reasons which you feel. I want to undergo your mentioned inguinal surgery but as it is new I am getting afraid, My age is 25 years. I am suffering from right inguinal hernia and I am afraid to use mesh. If I can be treated with no mesh can you tell the operation cost of this surgery. Please suggest.

Thank you for your patience and time
Sarath

sarathko...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 2:01:05 PM11/10/18
to Herniasurgery
one more question. I live in hyderabad. Is there any branch or any hospital that practice your method which I can consult directly and operated in hyderabad

Saleh Haskouri

Nov 11, 2018, 12:47:47 AM11/11/18
to sarathko...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Go to Desarda in India

Dan

Nov 11, 2018, 10:24:08 AM11/11/18
to Saleh Haskouri, sarathko...@gmail.com, hernia...@googlegroups.com
don't do the mesh technique, go to desarda, or find a doctor that does his way
I went to desarda, 10 yrs no problems at all!

Saleh Haskouri

Nov 11, 2018, 10:53:07 AM11/11/18
to Dan, sarathko...@gmail.com, hernia...@googlegroups.com
do not risk doing it with anyone other than desarda. one person ended up with a blue penis. It will take decades before other doctors get the swing of it.

On Sunday, November 11, 2018, Dan <coolgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
don't do the mesh technique, go to desarda, or find a doctor that does his way
I went to desarda, 10 yrs no problems at all!

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 12:47 AM Saleh Haskouri <saleh.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Go to Desarda in India

On Saturday, November 10, 2018, <sarathko...@gmail.com> wrote:
one more question. I live in hyderabad. Is there any branch or any hospital that practice your method which I can consult directly and operated in hyderabad
>               Thank you for your patience and time
>                Sarath

Saleh Haskouri

Nov 11, 2018, 10:53:58 AM11/11/18
to Dan, sarathko...@gmail.com, hernia...@googlegroups.com
i went all the way to India for that 9 yrs ago

des...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 12:09:05 AM11/12/18
to Herniasurgery
Be careful about mesh used in hernia surgery. It is a simple piece of synthetic cloth !!!

NEWS IN TIMES OF INDIA Pune surgeon’s hernia work lauded at world conference Um e s h Is alk ar, T NN | Ma y 2 2 , 2 0 1 5 , 0 6 . 2 7 PM IS T PUNE: City-based senior surgeon and hernia expert Mohan Desarda was invited faculty and guest speaker at the first World Hernia Conference which was held at Milan in Italy last month. Nearly 5,000 surgeons from different countries all over the world attended this conference. The conference was held specially to discuss issues related with a very common disease 'abdominal wall hernias'. "Every conference has international faculties who are expert in that disease subject and have done some innovative work. The invited experts demonstrate their work to surgeons from all over the world so that they can carry this knowledge to their country for the benefit of society at large," said Desarda who has done basic invention in the hernia disease. Elaborating, Desarda said, "The world conference took notice of my work and invited me as a guest speaker. I t is an honour not only to me but to my country. I challenged the old concepts that cough or weight lifting causes hernia and established that hernia occurs only because of a defect in the muscle. I have also developed a new operation technique of muscle transfer to close this defect which is now practiced worldwide as 'Desardatechnique'." The technique is now included in the medical text books of international repute. "In traditional operations done today, surgeons stitch a mesh by open or laproscopic surgery. Mesh being a foreign body has many inherent disadvantages and complications. And these complications are much more serious in laparoscopic surgery because mesh is stitched inside the abdomen. I do not use mesh or endoscopes so there are no complications associated. The operation is very simple to do and easy to understand for any surgeon. I have purposefully decided to not register patent of this technique so that any surgeon can use this freely for the benefit of their patients. Patient can bend, squat, climb up the staircase, carry luggage and travel or go to office within couple of days after surgery without any fear of recurrence," Desarda said. Stay updated on the go with Times of India News App. Click here to download it for your device. LINK:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Pune-surgeons-hernia-work-lauded-at-world-conference/articleshow/47386648.cms?intenttarget=no#write

Prof. Dr. Desarda M. P. MS;FICS(USA);FICA(USA)
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Mobile: 0091 7738181022 or 0091 9373322178
Email: des...@gmail.com
Website: www.desarda.com

des...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 12:11:54 AM11/12/18
to Herniasurgery
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 12:23:45 AM UTC+5:30, sarathko...@gmail.com wrote:

Fill in the hernia form given on our website www.desarda.com and send it by email to us (EMAIL: des...@hotmail.com) giving details of your personal history. Pl. look into other page of our website www.desarda.com/location-charges to get idea about cost and the procedure to be followed.

Prof.Dr.Desarda MP

Dec 14, 2018, 11:06:25 PM12/14/18
to Herniasurgery
Now many hospitals and surgeons are adopting this technique in their practice. Many surgeons from our country do not keep them updated with recent developments.

Prof.Dr.Desarda MP

Dec 14, 2018, 11:09:34 PM12/14/18
to Herniasurgery
We have not made any patent of this technique so any patient can go to any surgeon and request him to repair inguinal hernia by desarda technique. They may agree to do it. We will provide all technical know how to him free of cost.

Fred AMIR

Dec 15, 2018, 1:16:38 PM12/15/18
to des...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Hello Sarath,

Have no fear, Desarda  repair is the best. You can read my story here.

Take care,

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach

On Nov 11, 2018, at 9:09 PM, des...@gmail.com wrote: