Hyderabad doctors for Desarda surgery .

nalini K

Sep 6, 2023, 12:26:05 PM9/6/23
to Herniasurgery
Hi all,

Do any one in this group have the information regarding Doctors who perform  Inguinal hernia  surgery by using Desarda technique in Hyderabad.? If so, kindly please post. Thank you so much for the help. This would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

Dr. Mohan Desarda

Sep 7, 2023, 1:33:44 AM9/7/23
to Herniasurgery

You can find a doctor in your area also for your treatment. We have delivered lectures to many surgeons from all over the world through various conferences. If the doctors are used to attend these conferences then they should be aware about this surgical technique. My lectures are teaching lectures. However, if any surgeon whom you contact for your surgery is not aware then don’t worry. Show him the internet pages you have about our technique or ask him to send us an email and we will provide him all teaching material. Our operation technique is very simple to understand and follow for any surgeon with a good surgical skill. So you can contact a surgeon from your locality and give him all the information downloaded from our web site. He may go through that and be willing to use this technique. We have not made any patent of this operation technique so any surgeon can use it without any permission or payment to us. We will be providing all the technical knowhow free of cost to him. Visit our website to get full access to all operative or recovery videos, research articles or cost involved. www.desarda.com

Remember, every laparoscopic surgery is done with mesh only. And that is more hazardous because the mesh which is a simple piece of cloth is inserted inside your abdomen. So never consider endoscopic or laparoscopic surgery even if it is done free of cost.

Please visit our websites for details and the operation movie to see the live demonstration of this operation. You can also see the videos of some patients from Australia or USA that shows how fast our patient recovers after surgery. Visit to India for surgery is quite economical. We have hospital set up of international standards. http://www.desarda.com

You can exchange views with other patients who got operated by “Desarda Repair” by joining our hernia surgery group. http://groups.google.com/group/herniasurgery

List of doctors who are operating or advising our repair. We will advise you to send email to all and see their response.

1] Dr. Rao GV                            HYDERABAD     gvra...@gmail.com ;

2] Dr. P. Vinay Kumar                 HYDERABAD   vinay...@rediffmail.com ;

3] Dr. Pijala Ramkrishna               HYDERABAD   pin...@hotmail.com ;

4] Dr. Kanagavel                          CHENNAI       drm...@yahoo.com ;

5] Dr. Prasad MS                 CHENNAI       drmsp...@gmail.com ;

6] Dr. R.S.Rengan                     CHENNAI   in...@surgeonrengan.com ;

7] Dr. Balaji Singh                              CHENNAI   drbala...@gmail.com ;

8] Dr. Sathish Rajkumar                  CHENNAI   sathishrajk...@gmail.com ;

9] Dr. SATISH KUMAR. R           BANGALORE   satikra...@gmail.com ;

10] Dr. Rajeev Premnath                BANGALORE  dr.r...@rkhealth.com ;

11] Dr. Muni Reddy, KOLAR        BANGALORE    mred...@yahoo.co.in ;

12] Dr. Ramkrishna  HYDERABAD      fazilm...@hotmail.com ;

sharath chandra

Sep 9, 2023, 4:18:08 AM9/9/23
to des...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Namaste Amma 🙏🙏

I have been personally operated by Dr Desarda
in 2007.

All is Well and fine even till now.

It is a very simple technique. So I suggest to go
for it.

Take Care

On Thursday, September 7, 2023, Dr. Mohan Desarda <des...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

List of doctors who are operating or advising our repair. We will advise you to send email to all and see their response.

8] Dr. Sathish Rajkumar                  CHENNAI   sathishrajkumarmailbox@gmail.com ;

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 9:56:05 PM UTC+5:30 nalini K wrote:
Hi all,

Do any one in this group have the information regarding Doctors who perform  Inguinal hernia  surgery by using Desarda technique in Hyderabad.? If so, kindly please post. Thank you so much for the help. This would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

Fred AMIR

Sep 10, 2023, 10:53:55 AM9/10/23
to sharat...@gmail.com, des...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Dr. Desarda is absolutely right.

I found a surgeon in California who simply watched the video made by Dr. Desarda and repaired my hernia in 2010.

It’s easy to learn and works great.

Here’s my full story:

Take care,

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach

On Sep 9, 2023, at 1:18 AM, sharath chandra <sharat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Namaste Amma 🙏🙏
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to herniasurger...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/herniasurgery/CAEjycCaQ6BhmrFvfPmT5VbpGgG_giann-c8wmzpSEL9%3DMGMTcA%40mail.gmail.com.
Message has been deleted

Jim George

Sep 11, 2023, 12:09:53 AM9/11/23
to fredam...@yahoo.com, sharath chandra, des...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
This year on May 31 Johnathan Yunis of Sarasota Florida operated on me.
I needed a hernia revision as my hernia opporation in 2010 failed.
He thought it would be a 20 to 30 minute 0pp. Took him 2 hours. I had an injury in that same area right inguinal in 1993.
Lucky to have Johnathan as he knew what to do. Previous doctors had no clue. Lol
Hope you all do well with your surgeries?
I chose Dr. Yunis because he has done one to two hernia operations a day for the last 15 years.
That was impressive to me! At 77 years old I want someone with experience.
All the best,
Jim George

8] Dr. Sathish Rajkumar                  CHENNAI   sathishrajk...@gmail.com ;

9] Dr. SATISH KUMAR. R           BANGALORE   satikra...@gmail.com ;

10] Dr. Rajeev Premnath                BANGALORE  dr.r...@rkhealth.com ;

11] Dr. Muni Reddy, KOLAR        BANGALORE    mred...@yahoo.co.in ;

12] Dr. Ramkrishna  HYDERABAD      fazilm...@hotmail.com ;

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 9:56:05 PM UTC+5:30 nalini K wrote:
Hi all,

Do any one in this group have the information regarding Doctors who perform  Inguinal hernia  surgery by using Desarda technique in Hyderabad.? If so, kindly please post. Thank you so much for the help. This would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

9a8c00_2c07c228780e4195864664d6a9a98e17~mv2.jpg
Message has been deleted

nalini K

Sep 20, 2023, 11:48:18 PM9/20/23
to Herniasurgery
Respected Sir,

The list you have suggested for the Desarda repair, no body is following .Al the doctors are saying Desarda will not protect only mesh will protect. The reason is they say the recurrence rate with Desarda is 20-30 percent and with mesh its only less than 1 percent. But unfortunately no body is able to answer the chronic effects of the mesh like chronic pain later in life . My father is 80 years old and they say that his abdominal muscles will be weak and Desarda repair is good only if they have good abdominal strength.
I am literally clueless, is it true that with age abdominal ,muscles will be weak ? Desarda is not suited for old age group. My father is CABG patient also. But healthy otherwise .

My question to you is for Desarda repair , abdominal muscles should be strong ? for Senior patients abdominal muscles will be weak ? So Desarda wont work out ?

Please do answer.
Appreciate for your prompt and quick response.

Rea
Regards,
Nalini.