Concerns with "bulb" at the surgery site

David Knight

Dec 15, 2018, 7:29:52 PM12/15/18
to Herniasurgery
I had the laparoscopic surgery with robots to repair a double hernia using mesh on both sides. The right side was very small to where I wasn't aware there was one there. It has been nearly 6 weeks and it is completely flat without any issues. The left side seems to be doing okay...but there is a small "bulb" where the hernia protrusion used to be. He said that it will go away over time and that I shouldn't be concerned about it.

I have been unable to find discussions or good information about these specifics. Has anyone else dealt with this same post-surgery issue?

Prof.Dr.Desarda MP

Dec 16, 2018, 12:17:17 AM12/16/18
to Herniasurgery
We advise to never get inguinal hernia repaired through laparoscope because the mesh is spread directly over the testicular vessels and the vas difference (Sperm carrying tube). There are chances of sterility if bilateral inguinal hernias are repaired through laparoscope. Read details at www.desarda.com

des...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2019, 12:37:13 AM7/18/19
to Herniasurgery

Dear friends,

Be careful about mesh used in hernia surgery. It is a simple piece of synthetic cloth !!!

You may read either of our books recently published on Amazon.com:

1] Title: A short handbook of Desarda repair for inguinal hernia. At $ 4.99 (Rs.
354/-) only.
2] Title: New technique of inguinal hernia repair-Desarda Repair. At $ 2.99 (Rs.
207/-) only.
Click here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mohan+desarda+book&ref=nb_sb_noss
Useful for general public, undergraduates, postgraduates and consultants to get complete knowledge of new technology of inguinal hernia repair without mesh. It gives all details of causes, new technology, complications, treatment etc in a very easy and flowing language.

Prof. Dr. Desarda M. P. MS; FICS(USA); FICA(USA)
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Mobile: 0091 7738181022 or 0091 9373322178
Email: des...@gmail.com
Website: www.desarda.com