Re: Digest for herniasurgery@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Ravi Kumar

Jul 19, 2023, 10:37:03 PM7/19/23
to Herniasurgery
Very expensive surgery.
In India cost is less than $1000.00
Great India

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, 7:33 AM <hernia...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
ROBERT TOMAS <to...@comcast.net>: Jul 19 07:37AM -0400

Desarda Hernia Center, USA

We perform exclusive no mesh hernia surgery
Inguinal/Umbilical/Ventral and Incisional Hernias
We are in Ft Myers, FL and receive patients from all over the United States and the rest of the world.
All Inclusive rate of $4,850.00. Anesthesiologists, Surgery Center and Surgeon Fee
call our call center for more information

888-884-0019

Desarda Hernia Center, USA®
U First Health & Surgical Center®
12650 World Plaza Lane, Building 72, Suite 1 (Main Office and Surgery Center)
Fort Myers, FL 33907
in...@ufirsthealth.com <mailto:in...@ufirsthealth.com>
888-884-0019 - Office
239.236.1595 - fax

Nomeshinaround.com®

Ravi Kumar

Jul 20, 2023, 1:24:00 AM7/20/23
to Glenn Forman, Herniasurgery

End of day everyone expecting not reoccurrence wheather it's mesh or without mesh.

Some groups passing the negative comments about mesh surgery but reality many doctors are advised to go with mesh surgery and explain the reason for mesh in terms of layman's point of view

Even In India mesh &tracker cost comes around $400-500 and overall surgery cost come around $800-1000.

If mesh free,we can expect $400-500 (subtract the mesh charges) but reality they are charged more than with mesh repair

Lot of commercial aspects involved like some cheap publicity to looting patients money.

Anyway finally decision is yours whether it's mesh or not.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, 10:05 AM Glenn Forman <idesig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Most surgeries are less in other countries.  Maybe that is what some wish to explore.
In relation to the cost in the US, if I had been able to use my insurance (which would have been for mesh only), including out of pocket, the cost would have been similar.
I'm glad I did without mesh.  The Desarda center in Ft Myers was great.