My right side inguinal hernia repair @Pune

your...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 7:49:40 AM3/28/18
to Herniasurgery
Jan 14 2018 - landed in Pune and settled in a nice and cheap hotel near Pune Medical Center.
Jan 15 2018 - Had a meeting with Dr.Desarda @ Pune Medical Center OP. He gave a nice lecture about Hernia then checked my Hernia. He prescribed all necessary medical tests prior surgery. Fee is settled.Went for medicals @ Dr.Boralkar's lab. If you are too cautious about hygiene, do not ever step into that place.Had my medicals and evening collected the results.

Jan 16 2018 - Reported to Pune Medical Center IP. A junior doctor visited me and gave a brief idea about what is going to happen in next few hours. Another Doctor came and checked
the hernia and the shaving is proper etc. I am taken to Operation theater where I am given IV. A painful antibiotic injection on hip follows. Now I am relaxed. Dr.Desarda appeared all smiling.
I am taken inside the theater with Dr.Desarda, Anesthetic, Jr.Doctors, Nurses. I am given Anesthesia, also connected to Heart rate and BL monitors. My lower limbs going numb now.
The surgery started, Dr.Desarda explaining what he see inside my belly, talking to me in between. in 20 minutes, surgery over and rolled back to ICU where the IV continues for another hour.
I am taken to my room. After 4 hours of good sleep, I woke up and found my lower limbs are back!.
two hospital staff came into my assistance to stand up, I found I am loosing balance, but after standing for few minutes, I am ok and able to walk. No sign of any pain.
Tried to pee, its non exist-ant! tried after some time with no avail. Nurses are about to fix it, then a final try and started the flow of urine..no trace of blood!
So, I am back!

Jan 17 2018 - Dr.Desarda visited my room, Gave a lecture about post surgery care, Had selfy with him and I am discharged from hospital. Back to my hotel room and took rest.

Jan 18 2018 - Started roaming in pune, went to parvathy hills. Climbed all the way up (slowly, but without any pain), spend an hour there and came down. Back to my hotel. 3 more days continued in hotel and departed pune.

There were so many travelling afterwards.

Jan 30 2018 - Went to family doctor and removed all stitches.

Feb 14 2018 - Got terrible chicken pox.

Feb 28 2018 - Felt stabbing pain @ surgery area for few seconds. Called Dr.Desarda and he told the healing process is started and pain is due to that. Did some googling and found thats the case with most people after 2-3 months of a surgery.

Mar 5 2018 - Back to work (8 hours continuous sitting)

Mar 10 2018 - Pain around the ridge that is under my skin @surgery area. Some googling and found its OK.

Mar 12 2018 - Daily walking started (6-8 km)

Mar 28 2018 - The ridge is 1/4th in size now.

Overall, I am happy..Life is good.

your...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 8:24:57 AM2/5/19
to Herniasurgery
Subsequently a Left side hernia formed within 8 months of my surgery. Again I did the surgery with Dr.Desarda without any hesitation. Now third day after my surgery and I am fabulous. No pain no worries. God bless Dr.Desarda!
Thanks
Sivakumar