What exercise to improve your inguinal hernia region

Richard

Apr 1, 2019, 11:22:27 AM4/1/19
to Herniasurgery
Hi,

I had my right inguinal hernia addressed thru Dr. Desarda method in Dallas around 2012. Very thankful for finding Dr. Desarda method at that time and going for it and not the mesh. Healed and recovered well shortly - crossing fingers.

However, even now, when I raise voice with pressure ( I have two toddler kids - as much as I try not to - end up raising voice to get them to calm/listen). When i do so, I could feel that I get some pain for next few days. Also, when I lift heavy items by myself - without realizing I had this operation (even though it was 7 yrs back) - I get some pain for next few days.

Wondering - why some people get this hernia and others not. Does that mean our tissues around that area is weak - for any specific reason. Did we eat or do anything that not healthy. Is there any exercise that's recommended for that area to improve the strength. I know its tissue, but can muscles help. Can any exercise help prevent this inguinal hernia or recommended after operation (not to stretch or get away operation pain - but for long run to avoid reoccurring).

My doctor retired. Do anyone know who practices Dr.Desarda method in Dallas area.

Thanks again for this forum. Really appreciate everyone sharing their experience. Esp. Dr.Desarda for being selfless and sharing this wonderful method with everyone and supporting questions here.

Thanks
Karthik

Saleh Haskouri

Apr 1, 2019, 11:33:33 AM4/1/19
to kart...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery, fernand, Naeem Sheikh
Some surgeons are better at the desarda method than others just like anything in life. It could also be the type of body you have that causes that side effect. Dr. Thomas in Florida has performed 3000 desarda operations.

Gagik Budaghyan

Jul 17, 2019, 5:14:07 PM7/17/19
to Herniasurgery
On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 9:33:33 AM UTC-6, Sal wrote:
> Some surgeons are better at the desarda method than others just like anything in life. It could also be the type of body you have that causes that side effect. Dr. Thomas in Florida has performed 3000 desarda operations.
>
> On Monday, April 1, 2019, Richard <kart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I had my right inguinal hernia addressed thru Dr. Desarda method in Dallas around 2012. Very thankful for finding Dr. Desarda method at that time and going for it and not the mesh. Healed and recovered well shortly - crossing fingers.
>

> However, even now, when I raise voice with pressure ( I have two toddler kids - as much as I try not to - end up raising voice to get them to calm/listen). When i do so, I could feel that I get some pain for next few days. Also, when I lift heavy items by myself - without realizing I had this operation (even though it was 7 yrs back) - I get some pain for next few days.
>

> Wondering - why some people get this hernia and others not. Does that mean our tissues around that area is weak - for any specific reason. Did we eat or do anything that not healthy. Is there any exercise that's recommended for that area to improve the strength. I know its tissue, but can muscles help. Can any exercise help prevent this inguinal hernia or recommended after operation (not to stretch or get away operation pain - but for long run to avoid reoccurring).
>

> My doctor retired. Do anyone know who practices Dr.Desarda method in Dallas area.
>

> Thanks again for this forum. Really appreciate everyone sharing their experience. Esp. Dr.Desarda for being selfless and sharing this wonderful method with everyone and supporting questions here.
>

> Thanks
>
> Karthik
>

> --

Hi Richard,
My name is Gagik and I am 75 years old. I leave in Dallas region, specifically Mckinney. Please if you find a surgeon who performs Desarda technique, please call me at 214 620 3121. I will really appreciate your help.

des...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2019, 12:27:23 AM7/18/19
to Herniasurgery
We do not have any center or doctor known to us who is performing hernia surgery by our technique in your locality. However, you can find a doctor in your area also for your treatment. We have delivered lectures to many surgeons from all over the world through various conferences. If the doctors are used to attend these conferences then they should be aware about this surgical technique. My lectures are teaching lectures. However, if any surgeon whom you contact for your surgery is not aware then don’t worry. Show him the internet pages you have about our technique or ask him to send us an email and we will provide him all teaching material. Our operation technique is very simple to understand and follow for any surgeon with a good surgical skill. So you can contact a surgeon from your locality and give him all the information downloaded from our web site. He may go through that and be willing to use this technique. We have not made any patent of this operation technique so any surgeon can use it without any permission or payment to us. We will be providing all the technical knowhow free of cost to him. Visit our website to get full access to all operative or recovery videos, research articles or cost involved. www.desarda.com

des...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2019, 12:29:02 AM7/18/19
to Herniasurgery

Dear friends,

Be careful about mesh used in hernia surgery. It is a simple piece of synthetic cloth !!!

You may read either of our books recently published on Amazon.com:

1] Title: A short handbook of Desarda repair for inguinal hernia. At $ 4.99 (Rs.
354/-) only.
2] Title: New technique of inguinal hernia repair-Desarda Repair. At $ 2.99 (Rs.
207/-) only.
Click here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mohan+desarda+book&ref=nb_sb_noss
Useful for general public, undergraduates, postgraduates and consultants to get complete knowledge of new technology of inguinal hernia repair without mesh. It gives all details of causes, new technology, complications, treatment etc in a very easy and flowing language.

Prof. Dr. Desarda M. P. MS; FICS(USA); FICA(USA)
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Mobile: 0091 7738181022 or 0091 9373322178
Email: des...@gmail.com
Website: www.desarda.com

des...@gmail.com