Desarda procedure in Bangalore

csc....@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 1:43:05 PM5/8/18
to Herniasurgery
Dear Doctor, I have a mild right inguinal hernia. Is there any way to get the Desarda procedure surgery at Bangalore.
Thanks in anticipation,
Chandrasekar

des...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2018, 1:03:12 AM8/24/18
to Herniasurgery

Youmay contact Dr. Satish Kumar from KIMS Hopsital.
But as we always say that our operation technique is very simple to understand and follow for any surgeon with a good surgical skill. So you can contact a surgeon from your locality and give him all the information downloaded from our web site. He may go through that and be willing to use this technique. We have not made any patent of this operation technique so any surgeon can use it without any permission or payment to us. We will be providing all the technical knowhow free of cost to him.

gsr...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 7:07:42 AM4/19/19
to Herniasurgery

I have been trying to contact Dr. Kumar at KIMS but he is not registered. Are there any other doctors in India that can to this surgery?

des...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2019, 12:32:42 AM7/18/19
to Herniasurgery
We do not have any centre or doctor known to us who is performing hernia surgery by our technique in your locality. However, you can find a doctor in your area also for your treatment. We have delivered lectures to many surgeons from all over the world through various conferences. If the doctors are used to attend these conferences then they should be aware about this surgical technique. My lectures are teaching lectures. However, if any surgeon whom you contact for your surgery is not aware then don’t worry. Show him the internet pages you have about our technique or ask him to send us an email and we will provide him all teaching material. Our operation technique is very simple to understand and follow for any surgeon with a good surgical skill. So you can contact a surgeon from your locality and give him all the information downloaded from our web site. He may go through that and be willing to use this technique. We have not made any patent of this operation technique so any surgeon can use it without any permission or payment to us. We will be providing all the technical knowhow free of cost to him. Visit our website to get full access to all operative or recovery videos, research articles or cost involved. www.desarda.com