Inguinal Hernia

Shefali Khwaja

Feb 8, 2021, 4:13:16 AM2/8/21
to Herniasurgery
I have been diagnosed with inguinal hernia on my right side 4-5 years back. Now it has increased and I have a small bulge on my left side as well. I am a 38 year only female from Hyderabad. I do a lot of sports and exercise etc. I have been advised mesh repair and I am very sceptical about it. Will I be able to live back to my regular hectic routine after surgery. Heard about a lot of sideeffects of surgery and that worries me.

Also, do you have a trained surgeon in Hyderabad who can see my case?

Kindly Advice
Shefali K

Saleh Haskouri

Feb 8, 2021, 5:31:20 AM2/8/21
to shefali...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Go to Desarda on Poona.

Prof.Dr.Desarda MP

Dec 10, 2021, 8:57:59 PM12/10/21
to Herniasurgery

List of doctors who are operating or advising our repair. We will advise you to send email to all and see their response.

1] Dr. Rao GV                            HYDERABAD     gvra...@gmail.com ;

2] Dr. P. Vinay Kumar                 HYDERABAD   vinay...@rediffmail.com ;

3] Dr. Pijala Ramkrishna               HYDERABAD   pin...@hotmail.com ;

4] Dr. Kanagavel                          CHENNAI       drm...@yahoo.com ;

5] Dr. Prasad MS                 CHENNAI       drmsp...@gmail.com ;

6] Dr. R.S.Rengan                     CHENNAI   in...@surgeonrengan.com ;

7] Dr. Balaji Singh                              CHENNAI   drbala...@gmail.com ;

8] Dr. Sathish Rajkumar                  CHENNAI   sathishrajk...@gmail.com ;

9] Dr. SATISH KUMAR. R           BANGALORE   satikra...@gmail.com ;

10] Dr. Rajeev Premnath                BANGALORE  dr.r...@rkhealth.com ;

11] Dr. Muni Reddy, KOLAR        BANGALORE    mred...@yahoo.co.in ;

However, you can find a doctor in your area also for your treatment. We have delivered lectures to many surgeons from all over the world through various conferences. If the doctors are used to attend these conferences then they should be aware about this surgical technique. My lectures are teaching lectures. However, if any surgeon whom you contact for your surgery is not aware then don’t worry. Show him the internet pages you have about our technique or ask him to send us an email and we will provide him all teaching material. Our operation technique is very simple to understand and follow for any surgeon with a good surgical skill. So you can contact a surgeon from your locality and give him all the information downloaded from our web site. He may go through that and be willing to use this technique. We have not made any patent of this operation technique so any surgeon can use it without any permission or payment to us. We will be providing all the technical knowhow free of cost to him. Visit our website to get full access to all operative or recovery videos, research articles or cost involved. www.desarda.com

Remember, every laparoscopic surgery is done with mesh only. And that is more hazardous because the mesh which is a simple piece of cloth is inserted inside your abdomen. So never consider endoscopic or laparoscopic surgery even if it is done free of cost.

You can contact us on our mobile 09373322178 if you need more information.

Click on the 'Location' link on our home page and this will give you full details as to how to reach to us, and also the full details of the costs

involved. http://www.desarda.com/location-charges

Please visit our websites for details and the operation movie to see the live demonstration of this operation. You can also see the videos of some patients

from Australia or USA that shows how fast our patient recovers after surgery. Visit to India for surgery is quite economical. We have hospital set up of

international standards. http://www.desarda.com

You can exchange views with other patients who got operated by “Desarda Repair” by joining our hernia surgery group.

http://groups.google.com/group/herniasurgery

Thanks and with best wishes.

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:01:20 PM UTC+5:30 Sal wrote:
Go to Desarda on Poona.