Entailment

Riccardo Tommasini

Apr 14, 2016, 5:01:29 AM4/14/16
to HermiT Users
I have to perform reasoning under different entailments.
Is there any guide which specifies the list of reasoner generators to accomplish a certain one?

thanks in advance!

Birte Glimm

Apr 14, 2016, 6:00:13 AM4/14/16
to Riccardo Tommasini, HermiT Users
Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by different entailments? Do you mean
reasoning in different OWL profiles? HermiT supports OWL DL and,
hence, also all OWL profiles, but not via specialized algorithms. I am
not aware of any list for this, but Uli Sattler maintains a list of
reasoners with a short description for each at:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~sattler/reasoners.html

Best,

Birte
> --

Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm Tel.: +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence Secr: +49 731 50 24258
University of Ulm Fax: +49 731 50 24188
D-89069 Ulm birte...@uni-ulm.de
Germany