Unique Name Assumption

Riccardo Tommasini

Apr 14, 2016, 5:00:25 AM4/14/16
to HermiT Users
Hello,

I am trying to write some axioms of the type "PopularPost equivalentTo Post and (hasLike min 10 Like).
In Protegè I have to specify that each individual si "differentFrom" the other, so have I programmatically.

Is there any way to enable Unique Name Assumption in Hermit? Pellet has a configuration file, might be something similar?

Birte Glimm

Apr 14, 2016, 5:57:56 AM4/14/16
to Riccardo Tommasini, HermiT Users
Hi,

for HermiT there is no configuration option to enable the unique name
assumption.

Best,

Birte
> --

Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm Tel.: +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence Secr: +49 731 50 24258
University of Ulm Fax: +49 731 50 24188
D-89069 Ulm birte...@uni-ulm.de
Germany