Hermes-Lite 2 for sale

Graham Knox

Oct 9, 2022, 12:08:01 PM10/9/22
to Hermes-Lite
My HL2 is now surplus to requirements & available for purchase.
It is build 9 approx. 18 months old & has the lpf & makerfabs enclosure, working 100%.
UK sale preferred. I'm asking    £300 including uk Carriage 73 Graham G4CPD

G4ZAL

Oct 9, 2022, 2:45:23 PM10/9/22
to Hermes-Lite
Graham,

A friend of mine had replied to your advert on the 'fleamarket' site earlier this morning - it went to your btinternet email address.

Nigel, G4ZAL

graham knox

Oct 12, 2022, 11:30:33 AM10/12/22
to Hermes-Lite
Still available

Robert Marlan

Oct 15, 2022, 11:10:27 PM10/15/22
to Hermes-Lite
I am interested - What is the best way to contact you?

Bob

Graham Knox

Oct 16, 2022, 11:49:50 AM10/16/22
to Hermes-Lite
Thankyou for all the enquiries my HL2 is now sold. Hope I don't miss it too much!!!

Paul Horrox

Oct 29, 2022, 9:52:37 AM10/29/22
to Hermes-Lite
I have one spare that im prepared to sell. THis one has the hardrock interface fitted and RF3 pure signal tap done. All works spot on, im based near Manchester, UK

Tnx Paul

Mark Herbert

Nov 24, 2022, 12:21:42 PM11/24/22
to Hermes-Lite