Thetis cut off at the bottom.

tony snoo

Jul 2, 2024, 7:42:15 PM (10 hours ago) Jul 2
to Hermes-Lite
Hi everyone,
I'm pretty sure I have seen this asked before, but I couldn't put together a decent set of search words to find it

I have installed the new Thetis 2.10.3.5 x64 with the beta 6. I have tried many different resolution levels on the lower left of the Thetis screen. I have also tried different computer resolution levels. I just can't seem to stretch the bottom of the screen to display anything below the mid of the volume sliders. I thought it was a simple fix, but I just can't remember. I'm wondering if I need to uninstall this thetis and reinstall it the old way. This was a fresh install on a new little cube computer.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks, 73
Tony N7ZS

tony snoo

1:37 AM (4 hours ago) 1:37 AM
to Hermes-Lite
I tried all sorts of resolutions and magnification levels on both the desktop and the lower left of Thetis. It always came up short about about the equivilent of a line or two. Evidently the layout isn't exactly the same as my previous 3.4 version, because I'm pretty sure the RX and TX eq were also missing.

I un-installed Beta 6 and installed 3.4 the old way. Everything is as it should be. I got a new cube pc because this is my second HL2+. I have two places that I wan to set up.  My old database loaded great, although the shadow clock didn't, but that should be minor.

I guess I'll wait till the Beta 6 is debugged further.

Thanks, 73
Tony N7ZS