SDR Console and hermes lite.

Rick Clark

Jun 27, 2024, 3:43:22 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to Hermes-Lite
I have a hermes lite (squaresdr) and it works ok in sparksdr. However, in console, I cannot get any rf output in any mode.  I have selected the proper filters and enabled the pa but not luck. I also upgraded to ver 3.3.  Receive functions work perfectly.  Anyone have an idea as to what the problem may be?  Possibly a setting I missed?
Message has been deleted

Juan omitawe

Jun 27, 2024, 11:36:56 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to Hermes-Lite

Did you set the drive wheel next to the ptt to 255 to have maximum power output? I have it at 210 to have a maximum output of 5 watts, if I set it to 255 I have 6.5 watts and the relay seizes