No current and power

Ronald Meier

Dec 4, 2022, 3:42:41 PM12/4/22
to Hermes-Lite
Hi,

Winter is coming and got the HL2 out of its sleep (after getting full licensed and purchasing an IC-7300) I wanna play again with this beautifull peace of kit. Installed everything Spark, VB Audio and WSJT-X. Put the drive up to 255 but somehow no poweroutput on the SWR/Power and only 0,1mA shown in Spark. I cannot remember any other settings to be updated/changed.

Second question is that I see within Spark_filters soem extra possibilities, which one to choose, I have it now n2adr-hpf-lpf.

Thks and 73 PH7R, Ronald

Mike Lewis

Dec 4, 2022, 3:51:15 PM12/4/22
to Ronald Meier, Hermes-Lite

Your filter selection is correct.

If you are using Tune button note how the Tune Drive setting in our Radio Setting General tab is set.  It may be 0.

Under Radio Setting PA tab enable PA box.  Do not mess with Enable bias setting.

Mike

K7MDL  CN88sf

Ronald Meier

Dec 4, 2022, 4:09:19 PM12/4/22
to Mike Lewis, Hermes-Lite
Thks Mike,

--> Under Radio Setting PA tab enable PA box --> did the trick.

Ronald Meier

Dec 4, 2022, 4:11:55 PM12/4/22
to Hermes-Lite
Next step is to connect the recently purchased Elecraft KXPA100AT, next weekend :-)