import/export dat base

Yvon Dubois

Jun 30, 2024, 7:01:34 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to Hermes-Lite
I apologize if this has already been asked.

I had my Hermes Lite 2 for only a few days. I succeeded to have it working with Thetis (thank you Bob WA2T).  My problem is that when start the program I lose the previous settings. Importing the save data base succeed but for example the equalizers always return to default (flat). Also the VAC1 is not enabled and the VFOs don't come to the previous settings.
What am I missing or doing wrong. Aside from that the Hermes performs very well, I had a QSO in SSB this morning on 40m with 3 watts and received close to S9 from New Mexico, I am in AZ with a wire antenna. That certainly made me happy.
Next step is to install the '+' from  WA2T.

Thanks for the help and 73,

Yvon
AE7YD