hermes lite

202 views
Skip to first unread message

subin kalayil

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 12:34:41 AMAug 17
to Hermes-Lite

i have hermes lite 2 with n2adr, I am able to receive, but not transmit. Could you please explain the full settings? for tx

Ronald Meier

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 4:54:10 AMAug 17
to Hermes-Lite
Check out the YT videos from ON7OFF. Also see pdf.

Op maandag 17 augustus 2026 om 06:34:41 UTC+2 schreef subin kalayil:
Hermes_Lite_2_Thetis_Installation_and_3rd_Party_Apps_v9_20240514.pdf

Steve Fisher

unread,
Aug 17, 2026, 9:10:06 AMAug 17
to Ronald Meier, Hermes-Lite
Are you using Thetis?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2026, at 3:54 AM, Ronald Meier <rpmei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Check out the YT videos from ON7OFF. Also see pdf.


Op maandag 17 augustus 2026 om 06:34:41 UTC+2 schreef subin kalayil:

i have hermes lite 2 with n2adr, I am able to receive, but not transmit. Could you please explain the full settings? for tx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hermes-Lite" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hermes-lite...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hermes-lite/f15700d5-e21b-4810-8683-2e5531381a88n%40googlegroups.com.
<Hermes_Lite_2_Thetis_Installation_and_3rd_Party_Apps_v9_20240514.pdf>

Steve Fisher

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 11:56:51 AMAug 20
to Steve Fisher, Ronald Meier, Hermes-Lite
If I remember correctly I had the same problem, you have to check a box in some versions of Thetis to turn the PA on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2026, at 8:09 AM, Steve Fisher <rpgpub...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you using Thetis?
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages