HL2 with Thetis v2.9.0.6 from MW0LGE

Paul Christensen

Sep 20, 2022, 6:40:08 PM9/20/22
to Hermes-Lite
Has anyone successfully paired their Hermes Lite 2 with Thetis 2.9.0.6 control software from MW0LGE? There's a hardware selection for Hermes but not Hermes Lite.

 I'm currently using Thetis v2.8.12 and it's been working well with my HL2+ although I discovered that ZZxx CAT command for NR2 and NB2 are not functional from my Stream Deck.  Other DSP and bandwidth ZZxx commands operate just fine.

Paul, W9AC

Carmine Iannace

Sep 21, 2022, 3:27:29 PM9/21/22
to Hermes-Lite
Paul,

I am using  Thetis-v2.9.0.3.x64 with my HL2 and seems to be working quite well for me. I am running it on Windows 11.

Carmine K1VL

eric schwab

Sep 22, 2022, 11:14:07 AM9/22/22
to Hermes-Lite
I saw somewhere that it you download the program from the TAPR site, HL is not incorporated in that version.
Download V2.8.12 from Github

Carmine Iannace

Sep 23, 2022, 7:54:30 AM9/23/22
to Hermes-Lite
The "main" OpenHPSDR version (not the HL2 specific fork)  of Thetis-v2.9.0.3.x64 works with my HL2. It doesn't specify Hermes Lite, just Hermes under the H/W Select tab. I selected Hermes and had to configure the receive and transmit filters manually under the Hermes Ctrl tab. I read that OpenHPSDR added extended functionality that supports Hermes Lite 2 in v. 2.9 that was not there before but is not clearly documented.

Carmine K1VL

Geir T. Christiansen

Nov 24, 2022, 6:52:31 AM11/24/22
to Hermes-Lite