Re: [n2adr-sdr] Quisk Version 4.2.11 November 2022

"Christoph v. Wüllen"

Nov 18, 2022, 3:25:24 AM11/18/22
to n2ad...@groups.io, herme...@googlegroups.com
Look at https://github.com/softerhardware/k3ng_cw_keyer there
(and at other places) you can find k3ng variants that also
send MIDI messages upon key up/down and PTT.

However this is very tricky with an Arduino Uno, somewhat
tricky with an Arduino Leonardo, and very easy with Teensy
microcontrollers, simply because the Teensy ones allow
very easy switching between, say, USB-Serial and USB-MIDI.