Very small output power

Eric Tyberghien

May 26, 2023, 8:10:11 PM5/26/23
to Hermes-Lite
Hi everybody,

I just bought the MakerFabs HL2. It's works well in RX, but doesn't send more that 65 mw on tune, whatever the software. I test with Thetis v2.9.0 and PowerSDR on Windows 11 64 bits and it's the same low output.

Any idea ?

Regards

Eric - F1FLY

Ezio Insinna

May 27, 2023, 2:05:11 AM5/27/23
to Eric Tyberghien, Hermes-Lite
hi Eric,

You do not have the right Thetis version. Please load

Then you can update to 2.9.0.8

To be sure please use SparkSDR to check the HL2

If you need help, please send me a message to my address on QRZ.com

73
Ezio - F5MWA - K3EK

Eric Tyberghien

May 28, 2023, 2:49:09 PM5/28/23
to Hermes-Lite
Hi Ezio,

I found the bug. I had to validate Apollo checkbox to use the PA.

Now, it works,

Thanks,

73

Eric - F1FLY

Ezio Insinna

May 29, 2023, 6:05:29 AM5/29/23
to Eric Tyberghien, Hermes-Lite
Hi Eric,

Glad you managed to have it work. Enjoy.....It's a nice rig.

73

Ezio F5MWA / K3EK