HL2 deaf after strong RF field present

已查看 61 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jiri Culak

未读,
2022年11月13日 00:52:292022/11/13
收件人 herme...@googlegroups.com
Good morning very unfortunate one
I happened to transmit today with a full legal limit power and suddenly realise that my Hermes lite2 latest build doesn’t receive anymore going over 20 dB in LNA causes a receiver overdrive I tested transmission and that works 100%

But I don’t like us a funny smell close to the relay and I found that the diode D1 Is short circuit. What I also found is when I transmit what’s another radio I can hear or see my signal on waterfall obviously very attenuated.
I am so sad I have not turned the Hermes off while using another radio. No I would like to ask the group for any help in diagnosing what could be at fault and how shall I proceed. Or even if I fail if there would be anybody friendly around who would help me out looking into it for me

Tnx

Jiri

Odesláno z iPhonu

12. 11. 2022 v 18:53, herme...@googlegroups.com:

Alexandre Rouma <whatst...@gmail.com>: Nov 11 06:10PM -0800

The latest SDR++ nightly now contains the fully working HL2 module.
https://www.sdrpp.org/nightly
(redirects to the github CI page, an account is needed to download,
github's limitation, not my ...more
James Ahlstrom <jah...@gmail.com>: Nov 11 01:03PM -0800

Hello Group,

Today I was able to connect to Graeme's HL2 in New Zealand from my QTH in
New Jersey, USA. I pinged his remote computer that was connected to the HL2
and got delays of 200 msec. ...more
回复全部
回复作者
转发