Changing MAC address of HL2

Andrew Grzegorek

Apr 9, 2021, 2:50:47 AM4/9/21
to Hermes-Lite
I have two HL2 on the same network. Both have the same MAC address so DHCP is confused. Is it possible to change the MAC address to allow coexistence of both HL2's?

Andrew

Alan Hopper

Apr 9, 2021, 2:58:42 AM4/9/21
to Hermes-Lite
Hi Andrew,
both Quisk and SparkSDR allow you to set the last part of the mac, there are links towards the end of this page Troubleshoot Network · softerhardware/Hermes-Lite2 Wiki (github.com) . Turn one HL2 off whilst to set the mac on the other one.
73 Alan M0NNB

Andrew Grzegorek

Apr 9, 2021, 3:47:39 AM4/9/21
to Hermes-Lite
Hi Alan,
Thank you for your quick response. I followed your advice and everything works fine now (I used Quisk).

Thank you Alan. Thank you Steve and all contributors for creating this great design.

Andrew