Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

n1ig anthony

непрочитано,
16. 1. 2023. 09:52:1516.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite
From their web site:

Very Note This is a Pre-order~ , that the shipping will be the end of Feb.

(Updated on Jan 2023)
 To Customers:

Makerfabs have began another Hermes pre-order again on 2023/1/16:

1. With the core components pre-ordered, which took few months, we  made the whole production more cost-effective, we make the unit price of the main board  from $289 to $269.Thanks for all your long-term support on Hermes Lite.

2. Until now 2023/1/16, we have gethered all the componenets in warehouse, as the spring  holiday(1/19~1/28), the bPCB assembly will begin as we back to work. The whole production/testing will be about 2~3 weeks, so the order shipping time will be end of Feb,2023.

The Hermes-Lite is a low-cost direct down/up conversion software-defined amateur radio HF transceiver based on a broadband modem chip and the Hermes SDR project. It is an entirely open source and open hardware, including the tools used for design and fabrication files.

Note that the Hermes Lite intends to Makers/RF Amateurs, please make sure you have related experience, and more important, enthusiasm, to enjoy them. Makerfabs will test all boards before shipping, but does not provide usage help.

For all support and questions, please seek help from here.

n1ig anthony

непрочитано,
16. 1. 2023. 09:52:4416.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite
Got mine ordered!   😁😁😁

n1ig anthony

непрочитано,
16. 1. 2023. 09:56:4916.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite

Jiri Culak

непрочитано,
16. 1. 2023. 22:12:2316.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite
Since I need to still troubleshoot mine original no RX/TX and AD9866 replacement - I got mine ordered too, will use it as a "model".

Jiri OK2IT

Dne pondělí 16. ledna 2023 v 15:56:49 UTC+1 uživatel n1ig anthony napsal:

Steve Haynal

непрочитано,
16. 1. 2023. 23:01:0816.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite
Hi Group,

This run will use the AFT05MS004N instead of the no longer available AFT05MS003N. Thanks to Tim W0AHO for his additional testing. I uploaded some changes to the test and program software this last week, and also let Makerfabs know we are finished testing. Makerfabs said they have lowered the price from $289 to $269. The Chinese New Year holidays are coming up, so don't expect any orders to be fulfilled until several weeks after the end of those holidays.

73,

Steve
kf7o

Steven St Germain

непрочитано,
17. 1. 2023. 07:26:2517.1.23.
– Hermes-Lite
Steve . . . Is this the same board as the one you fixed for me or is it an updated board . . . Will it run P2 like my ANAN 10

Steve
Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи