Anyone using the 10Mhz external reference ?

Visto 382 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brad Jeffries

no leída,
7 may 2023, 20:44:447/5/23
a Hermes-Lite
Experimenting with the 10Mhz external reference driven by a GPSDO that I previously bench marked to a lab reference.   If I use the external reference a VHF GPS beacon (using transverter clocked by HL2) seems about 22Hz in error.  If I use the internal reference the frequency is spot on.   If I observe the 10mhz tone out of the GPSDO using the internal clock it shows up spot on 10Mhz.

Going to look at the PLL chip modulus size but was curious if anyone else has looked at this feature.

Love the HL2 especially with the transverter I picked up at ham fest for $20 :)

73
Brad
KN4ODM

Brad Jeffries

no leída,
7 may 2023, 22:37:467/5/23
a Hermes-Lite
https://github.com/softerhardware/Hermes-Lite2/wiki/External-Clocks

I need to RTFM :) I will use Quisk and WWV to measure the deviation less the transverter.

Mike Lewis

no leída,
8 may 2023, 5:25:108/5/23
a Brad Jeffries,Hermes-Lite
Note that Thetis for HL2 has CL1 and CL2 configuration menus also builtin.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android