Tune Fixed Drive DOES NOT SAVE

Dalton Williams

Sep 2, 2024, 1:46:20 AMSep 2
to Hermes-Lite
I am seeing two problems in what is saved and not recalled on restart:  Thetis v2.10.3.6 Beta3

Transmit - Tune Use Fixed Drive is not remembered on restart.  This seems serious as if I don't check it and click tune my New VK3 amplifier has a fit and trips off.  Seems this is something that should be saved as part of the transmit settings.

Every time I restart I get the "TX Profile modified Save profile to store"  in the modifications section it is always the same "VAC1_TX_Gain from [1] to [25] is showing even though I have saved this dozens of times.  It is retained on restart.

I noticed that ZBT seems to be highlighted all the time.  This seems to be related to all my band settings being reset to band edge on restart.

I love this radio!!!  Just a few newance things like this.
Dalton
W5EIM

Dalton Williams
DeFever 41 MV Easy Living
20 Years & 34,800 Miles on the water
Amateur Radio W5EIM
Capital Yacht Club Member
MTOA Member
AGLCA Member

Andrew Kovac

Sep 2, 2024, 2:48:41 AMSep 2
to Hermes-Lite

Hi Dalton, I am not at home to see why it is not being saved for you.

For me I do use the Tune slider, for bands that I don't have an antenna I set both Tune and Drive slider to minimum.
The bands I operate on I set the upper limits for both the Tune and Drive sliders.
This is done by right clicking on the slider and selecting the upper limit, this way you can not accidentally exceed your desired upper limits.
You will see a red bar section in a slider when done.

You have to do this per band, at least it gives you another way to get around your problem for the time being.

Cheers
Andrew VK4DNA

Dean Davidson

Sep 2, 2024, 7:34:21 AMSep 2
to Dalton Williams, Hermes-Lite

Look in setup transmit make sure box checked save on exit