HL2 Calibration error

brhl...@gmail.com

May 9, 2023, 10:23:29 AM5/9/23
to Hermes-Lite
I want to calibrate RX1 in my HL2.
Signal -30dBm on 3.7Mhz. A few seconds after calibration starts following error occurs:
"peak is less than 30db from noise floor change to a higher level".
Any hints.

brhl...@gmail.com

May 9, 2023, 12:24:59 PM5/9/23
to Hermes-Lite
My previous post depends on Thetis 2.9.0.8 MI0BOT.
With Version 2.9.0.11 MW0LGE calibration is ok.

Reid Campbell

May 10, 2023, 5:23:46 AM5/10/23
to herme...@googlegroups.com
You say that 2.9.0.11 is OK but do you know if MW0LGE's 2.9.0.8 is works? There could have been a change/fix between the two. It's not an area that I have made any changes in but there might have been side affects from other changes.

Cheers

Reid
Gi8TME/Mi0BOT