HL2_TCP and GQrx

jose manuel Bernabeu

Apr 2, 2021, 5:33:28 AM4/2/21
to Hermes-Lite

Hello everyone

Does anyone use gqrx to receive the data from HL2_tcp server??

Could you share the gqrx configuration??

So far i have not been successful using the tcp server.

Any help is appreciated.

thank you very much.

73

ron.ni...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2021, 1:36:30 PM4/2/21
to Hermes-Lite
Hi,
I use an hl2_tcp server running on my Raspberry Pi 4, but not Gqrx.
What sample rates are you trying to use with Gqrx?
I am not sure which versions of Gqrx (if any currently) might support sample rates that are compatible with the HL2.
73,
Ron
n6ywu

keyboa...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2021, 8:16:55 AM4/3/21
to Hermes-Lite
Hi,

You might try manually entering an input sample rate of 384 ksps. It is working here on GQRX 2.12 but the AGC/LNA setting doesn't seem to work. Select No limits to tune the frequency down into the HL's range.

73,
Jayson
AA7NM
HL2_TCP_GQRX.png