India request

Jan Irving

Jan 9, 2012, 5:50:49 PM1/9/12
to Heritage Angoras
HI

in the spirit of sharing (you are welcome to cross post any where you
think relevant)
do as you will - smile

Happy New Year
Jan

Good Evening

We are in the process of establishing a goat farm in India. We do not
have the resources or any expertise in establishing a farm on the
lines of standard health practices ,as here it is done on tradition
methods without any planning .

We would like to visit Goat farms for better understanding & to learn
more scientific methods .

The biggest farm in India flock stock would be around 200
animals ,where proper systems & procedures are not followed.

Anticipating your extended help in us learning about the Goat farms.
We would be visiting Australia early next month & if we could visit
these farms which are under you organization or any farms would be
very useful learning experience

Humble request for coordination in visiting Goat farms in Australia

Thanks for your time & understanding

Balachandran
S.Balachandran <s.balac...@basarworld.com>

Farm Manager