goats wanted

Valerie Donald

Aug 16, 2011, 8:15:51 PM8/16/11
to heritage...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everbody

A very nice lady from Benalla would like to buy 3 or 4

heritage Angoras. she has contacted me before regarding what she needed to do and she bought my book. She has now finished the fences and shedding and is ready to go. she is very keen to keep the breed going. So if anyone has spare animals for sale let me know & I will pass on her email. Also two other people just wanting a kid.

My next operation for a shoulder reconstruction for my left shoulder is on 1st September.  You probably won't here much from me for a while after that

Regards

Val

Breeder of Australian Heritage Angora Goats and English Donkeys

moh...@alphalink.com.au

http://mohair.alphalink.com.au

Preview and purchase my book on Australian Heritage Angora Goats at http://www.blurb.com/books/1295430

Lill Roberts

Aug 17, 2011, 7:45:49 PM8/17/11
to heritage...@googlegroups.com

G’Day Everyone,

Val, we don’t have goats for sale at the moment, but will have after kidding and weaning. (John, this may be an opportunity for you).

If the lady can wait, we’ll be able to help her late this year, or early next year. In the mean time, if she in down this way and would like to have an up close and personal look at some AHA, we would be happy to show her ours.

With respect to the people who want a kid, if they want it for meat, I can recommend a boer goat breeder who sells goat meat.  Just let me know.

I hope someone can help the Benalla lady sooner than I can.

All the best

Lill