Still looking for 8 cards to complete a deck

Fritz

Aug 17, 2015, 5:00:33ā€ÆPM8/17/15
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG

Hi. Ā I have a lot of Heresy cards but sill need 8 Rares to complete my deck. Ā Have many Rares and all of the Uncommons available for Trade.

Cards I need:

Book of the Angel Raziel

Chief of the Apostates

Chief of the Destroyers

Denounce

Lilith

Ophaniel Chief of Cherubim

True Word

Vault

Wailing Ones

Have duplicates of the following Rares:

Apollyon, Arena, Arthur Glaston, Bael, C.U.R.E., Charon, Chief of the Planets, Divinopolis, Excalibur Corporation, Exodus, Gabriel Chief of Angels, Governor of the Zodiac, Hermit, Imram, Infernus, Judgment, Looking Glass, Mage, Optical Server Hub, Oracle, Prophecy, Renegade, Revelation, Rogue Maelstrom, Ruler of the 28 Mansions of the Moon, Sammael, Seal of Solomon, The Rim, Travelling, Tsunami, Unseen Aid, Usiel, Vatican Arcology, Virtual Cross, Warden of the Elements, Weaver, Wild Hunt, Wraith V. 6.6, Zophiel.

Let me know if you want to trade some cards.

Thanks.

Fritz

deVolf

Aug 25, 2015, 6:25:32ā€ÆPM8/25/15
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hi Fritz,
looks like I have two cards that you want:

Ophaniel Chief of Cherubim

Vault

I'm happy to trade for Apollyon and Sammael. Please let me know if you're interested.

thanks & regards,
deVolf

Tad K

Aug 25, 2015, 11:03:02ā€ÆPM8/25/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
I should have time to look in my cards for some to share

Fritz Bazeley

Aug 27, 2015, 12:31:21ā€ÆAM8/27/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi deVolf,

I'd be happy to trade with you, 2 cards for 2 cards. Please send me you address and then I'll send my 2 cards. After that you can mail me your 2 cards.

My mailing address isĀ
Fritz Bazeley
1124 Overlook Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45238
USA

Looking forward to us swapping Heresy cards.

Fritz

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 6:25 PM, deVolf <marcin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Fritz Bazeley

Aug 27, 2015, 12:32:58ā€ÆAM8/27/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tad K,

After you have had a chance to look in your cards, let me know what you can provide and what you want in return.

Thanks.

Fritz

Fritz Bazeley

Sep 14, 2015, 9:16:53ā€ÆPM9/14/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tad,

Have you had a chance to check your Heresy cards for spares?Ā  I'm still looking for 6 in order to complete a deck.Ā  The cards I need are:

Book of the Angel Raziel

Chief of the Apostates

Chief of the Destroyers

Denounce

Lilith

True Word

Wailing Ones

The Rares I have spares of are still: Ā Apollyon, Arena, Arthur Glaston, Bael, C.U.R.E., Charon, Chief of the Planets, Divinopolis, Excalibur Corporation, Exodus, Gabriel Chief of Angels, Governor of the Zodiac, Hermit, Imram, Infernus, Judgment, Looking Glass, Mage, Optical Server Hub, Oracle, Prophecy, Renegade, Revelation, Rogue Maelstrom, Ruler of the 28 Mansions of the Moon, Sammael, Seal of Solomon, The Rim, Travelling, Tsunami, Unseen Aid, Usiel, Vatican Arcology, Virtual Cross, Warden of the Elements, Weaver, Wild Hunt, Wraith V. 6.6, Zophiel.

Plus all the other cards, plus money.Ā  I would trade 2 or 3 to 1 for these 6 cards.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

FritzĀ