Looking to trade or purchase last two missing cards

Matthew Toth

Oct 21, 2014, 5:55:06 PM10/21/14
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am only missing Scylla and Michael. I am willing to trade or purchase these cards. Please respond if you have any available.

Best,

Matt

TED YATES

Oct 23, 2014, 4:54:41 AM10/23/14
to here...@googlegroups.com
I may have the cards you need, I'll look  - but what type & conviction are they? Do you have a Woten's Hall (Array) to trade?
Ted Yates

Matthew Toth

Oct 23, 2014, 12:54:02 PM10/23/14
to here...@googlegroups.com, tedo...@yahoo.com
Hi Ted,

I do have a Woten's Hall to trade. I believe there are only one type of Michael or Scylla. Michael should be Rebellion Host and Scylla is Technology Miracle. Please let me know.

Best,

Matt

TED YATES

Oct 24, 2014, 11:52:53 AM10/24/14
to here...@googlegroups.com
I've got a Michael to trade, but not a Scylla...
Message has been deleted