Looking for seven cards

Ninnyhammer

Jun 18, 2020, 5:55:07 AM6/18/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
If anyone's still trading, I'm looking for the seven cards below.
I have a good selection of spare Heresy to offer, plus cards from other CCGs:
Please email me if you can help,
Thanks,
Adam.

Arizona Free Zone

Divinopolis

Iron Maiden

Pax Sanctorum

Prophesy

Sword of Abdiel

Warden of the Elements

Also trading:

Arcadia (Looking for Sibylline Swamp)
Call of Cthulhu
Dark Age
Doomtown
Kult (Looking for Chagidiel)
Magic (4th Edn, Chronicles, Homelands, Fallen Empires)
Mythos
Rage (RALV)
Rage (White Wolf)
Shadowrun
VTES (Sabbat)
X Files

ndh...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 10:30:17 AM6/18/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hi Adam.

I have extra's of Arizona Free Zone & Sword Of Abdiel.

My short list of needs are

Arthur Glaston, Charon, Chief of the Punishers, Optical Server Hub, Prince of the 4 Altitudes, Bael, Renegade, Ark of the Covenant, Unchallengeable, Golab, Rogue Maelstrom, Tir fo Thuinn Land Under the Waves, C.U.R.E., Ophaniel Chief of Cherubim, Sandalphon Chief of the Seraphim

Thanks,
Neid

Frank Bustamante

Aug 13, 2020, 8:55:32 PM8/13/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
You still looking for some of these cards?

I'm looking for 2 myself
Chief of apostles
soulless

Please let me know