3 to go

Matthew Toth

Aug 22, 2013, 12:59:06 PM8/22/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am three cards from completing a set and I am looking to purchase or trade for the them.

The cards I need are:

Michael
Scylla
Soulless

Please let me know if you have any of these cards available or if you are looking to complete a set and I will see how I can help.

Best,

Matt

Grey Jones, III

Aug 22, 2013, 2:49:28 PM8/22/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt!

I'm sure I have several soulless, I believe several scylla, and maybe a few michaels...do you happen to have extra repairs?

John Grey Jones III

Director of Production

Coaching Systems LLC

170 Mountain Road

Ringoes, NJ 08551

Phone: 609-466-9000

Cell: 609-439-2514

Fax: 609-466-2333

Email: g...@coachingsystems.com

Matthew Toth

Oct 21, 2014, 5:53:33 PM10/21/14
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

I just saw that this did not post my reply from a long time ago. I do have extra repairs. Please let me know if you still have any extra Scylla or Michael. They are the only two I am missing.

Best,

Matt