Heresy Kingdom Come - Sealed Display of 36 Boosters

Jan -

Oct 28, 2018, 1:37:23 PM10/28/18
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hey,

i wonder if anyone is interested in buying a sealed display of 36 Boosters from the Heresy KC series.

Greetings,

George Orr

Nov 8, 2018, 9:13:29 PM11/8/18
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hello,
You might find some interest but price is a major issue. Ebay is has several rip off over priced Heresy auctions. They try to get premium prices for a game that has very few fans and does not command those kind of prices. This game is not Magic The Gathering. Several of those lots have been on there for months or even a year and the sellers don't care, just hoping for someone desperate. Those of us out here can trade and build our sets quite easily. I now only need one card to finish mine.

So, it really depends on what kind of price you are looking for. Post and see what happens.

Chance Jason Kallisti (Jason Feldstein)

Nov 8, 2018, 11:32:23 PM11/8/18
to here...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, depending on price. The last box i bought was around $50... But that was also at least 10 years ago.

George Orr

Nov 19, 2018, 9:23:15 AM11/19/18
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
And the crowd goes silent...

Jan -

Nov 19, 2018, 9:32:36 AM11/19/18
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hey,

I may have missed the last message.

I am willing to sell the box for 75$ + Shipping from Germany.

Geeetings
Jan

Jared S

Nov 19, 2018, 10:08:35 AM11/19/18
to here...@googlegroups.com
I'd do that. (I'm in the UK, so shipping is relatively reasonable.)

But also happy to defer if someone else is keen. I've got my set, so this would purely be to give them a happy home!