Facebook

Grey Jones

Nov 13, 2011, 9:19:01 AM11/13/11
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!  I know Facebook is pretty annoying, but I did notice it has a filler page for Heresy: Kingdom Come (which nobody was a fan of until I saw it hahahahha)

There was an option to create a page for it... I was thinking that might be pretty cool to do.  We might reach more people and get people back into heresy if we form a page there.

Does anyone else have any interest in this?

Jason Feldstein

Nov 13, 2011, 9:25:25 AM11/13/11
to here...@googlegroups.com
Why not? It couldn't hurt.

Jason

Tad K

Nov 13, 2011, 8:14:06 PM11/13/11
to here...@googlegroups.com

I would be interested in that.
Got a link to the filler page as well

Grey Jones

Nov 14, 2011, 8:48:20 AM11/14/11
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Sweet...I emailed WOTC yesterday (They apparently took over for Last
Unicorn Games quite some time ago) I guess I need to get their
approval to do it according to facebook terms and whatnot...