What is a booster box (36 Booster) worth?

hex...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 10:11:47 AM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

i just cleaned up my stuff and found 1 originally sealed booster box ( or display) of Heresy.

It says there are 36 booster with 15 cards each in this box.

Could you guys tell me what this box is worth ?
I tried to find it on ebay / amazon etc. and got no results :/

Thank you and greetings from germany,
Jan

Grey Jones, III

Apr 29, 2015, 10:18:31 AM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Realistically I'd expect to get anywhere from $80.00-$100.00 USD, but that was from several years ago...I have no idea if its value went up or down.

I feel like that price is low, and that they are rare enough that you should be able to get more.  But I've never seen the ebay pricing reflect this.

Hopefully that helps :)

John Grey Jones III

Director of Production

Coaching Systems LLC

170 Mountain Road

Ringoes, NJ 08551

Phone: 609-466-9000

Cell: 609-439-2514

Fax: 609-466-2333

Email: g...@coachingsystems.com

hex...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 10:40:34 AM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Okey Thank you..

I think i will wait 20 more Years :)
Maybe they are more worth then.

Grey Jones, III

Apr 29, 2015, 10:46:07 AM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hahahahah thats pretty much what I am doing...I have a complete set as well as 2 starter & booster boxes...I hope they are eventually worth something decent.

hex...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 10:59:56 AM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
How many Booster Boxes do you have ? :)

I saw the starters on ebay :D

Do you mean the value will drop if i open the booster box ? I just want to open a single Booster... Maybe I could sell single Boosters on ebay ... !?

Grey Jones, III

Apr 29, 2015, 12:32:50 PM4/29/15
to here...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 starter boxes, and 2 booster boxes...I have definitely seen individual packs sold on ebay before, so that is totally doable